Kubiq is always on the lookout for inspiring and motivated individuals to be a part of the dynamic retail and management team.
Interested candidates are invited to forward your application together with a comprehensive resume, and a recent photograph to the following e-mail:
The Human Resource Department
KUBIQ SDN BHD
(A subsidiary of Signature International Berhad)
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
- Enhance your communication skill by meeting with different customers.
- Inspire your customers by provide your idea for ideal kitchen and wardrobe designs and space planning solutions.
- Able to prepare sales quotations and process sales orders.
- Installations coordination and able to ensure timeline are met effectively.
- Follow up on sales prospects, weekly reviews, payment collection and after sales service.
- Develop self image by display a high level of customer relations service and professionalism when dealing with customers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience in sales is required for this position; however, fresh graduates with interior design background will also be considered as intensive training will be provided.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Possess own transport.
- Willing to work on weekend and public holidays, off day on weekday.